In the next few weeks you will be able to follow how the first HanseSecure company car was selected, purchased and “customized”. The whole process was extremely exciting and thrilling for me personally because
- A comparatively large investment
So far there was nothing big besides my laptop and a few gadgets (salaries excluded 🙂 )
- Physically appear as a company
Appearing at conferences or trainings in our small security community is clearly something different than going shopping with the company car xD
- No docker-compose down, docker-compose up -d
If poop selected, then it remains so xD
The model selection
In fact, it became clear very quickly that it was not going to be a sports car. After all, I am not only an entrepreneur, but also a family man of 2 children + dog 🙂 Therefore, in addition to the requirement “cool” there was also the question of storage space and possible uses. It was also clear that the car should really stand out, i.e. mega paint or foiling.
In the end, we have now decided on a VW Bus T6.1. This one had several advantages at once:
- Seat with proper table in the back for working
- Numerous USB and power ports
- Large areas for advertising (yes, new customers are not bad either, so feel free to contact here xD)
- Plenty of storage space for hacking stuff and family 🙂
Now that the car has been selected, configured, ordered and picked up, the next post is about visual optimization 😉
*This post is from the“HanseSecureCar blog series“.